We have all types of sites from tent camping to full hookups. We have clean At Deer
Valley Park our entire campground is level and shaded by many large trees.
showers and laundry facilities for your convenience, as well as, fire wood for those
cool nights. We are located just one mile from Highway 5 on Lake Road 5-41, which
is in Sunrise Beach just 20 miles north of Camdenton and 5 miles south of Laurie,
Deer Valley Park Campground is located on the Kansas City or west side of the lake,
however we are close to the new community bridge, which takes you to the Osage
Beach or St Louis side. By road we are 20 minutes from Bagnell Dam and 20
minutes from the music shows in Camdenton, and by water we are just 10 miles
from the Dam.
Our campground is located at the end of a mile long cove called Lynch Hollow Cove.
Our beach and swimming area is located behind “NO WAKE” buoys and protected
by a pier where your children are safe from boat traffic and can play in shallow calm
Deer Valley Park Campground is one of the nicest most conveniently located
campgrounds at the Lake of the Ozarks. We know you will enjoy your stay with us.
Deer Valley Park is privately owned, and managed by the owner, who cares very
much about your satisfaction.
* Please drive slowly and carefully throughout the park. There is an easement road through the park, be aware of vehicles while crossing roadways. The park speed limit is 5
MPH as posted.
* Help keep the park clean by throwing all trash, bottles and cans in trash containers.
* Turn off all outside lights and bug lights at bedtime.
* All pets are to be kept on a leash. Walk your pet outside the park grounds. No pets are allowed in or around the swimming or beach area. All pets must be attended.
* Fireworks, firearms and weapons are prohibited on Deer Valley property. Violators will be asked to leave.
* Boaters please observe that Deer Valley is in a "NO WAKE" area. The "IDLE SPEED" buoys are approximately 100 yards out from the Deer Valley docks.
* Children are not allowed on the boat docks unless accompanied by an adult. The private docks are for renters of slips.
* Parents are responsible for their children, please know where they are at all times.
* Quiet time is from midnight to 8 AM. Please be considerate of others.
* You must be 21 years of age to drink alcoholic beverages on Deer Valley property. It is the law.
For Reservations for Deer Valley Park Campground and our boat slips
|Map of Deer Valley Park Campground & Franky & Louie's Beach Front Bar & Grill